The Lava Wrap detoxifying face mask will detoxify, deep cleanse and unclog the pores of your skin.
This mask can be used as a detoxifying treatment or a scrub that is gentle enough to use on the face. Formulated with carefully selected ingredients to cleanse, nourish and rejuvenate the skin.
The combination of maple syrup and a volcanic ash mineral – zeolite, will moisturise the skin, absorb and remove toxins, irritants and heavy metals as well as airborne pollutants and excess oil from the skin.
- Maple Syrup: hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation and redness to promote healthy complexion due to the high concentration of antioxidants and AHAs.
- Zeolite: being one of the only negatively charged minerals in the world, it attracts positively charged particles and neutralizes them, contributing to overall well-being and health of your skin by neutralizing free radicals and revitalizing cell metabolism.
- Fuller’s Earth: helps to absorb excess oil from the skin, unclog the pores and balance the natural pH level. It also has cleansing and antiseptic properties making it a natural agent for treatment of various skin conditions.
- Cocoa Seed Powder: rich in minerals, vitamins and omega 6 fatty acids, cocoa promotes blood flow and increases healing, aiding in developing a youthful glow of the skin.
- Vitamin C: this potent antioxidant treats and prevents changes associated with photoaging and hyperpigmentation; as well as being essential for collagen biosynthesis.
- Amino Acids: Lysine and Glycine, amino acids which are key components of collagen, help to maintain a firm and healthy structure of the skin. They are also helpful in clearing acne and preventing lines and wrinkles.
- Massage a thin layer on a cleansed and moist skin of your face. Leave for approximately 15 minutes to dry and rinse with warm water.
- The mask can also be used as a gentle and effective skin cleanser and scrub.
- Please make sure to not allow any water into the jar (when scooping out, do so with dry hands) as it is preservative free and water can promote bacterial growth.